Dr.Nitinai Sirismatthakarn ,AOT Senior Executives, presided over the grand opening celebrations on September 19, 2016 of MJets new Private Jet Terminal at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok, Thailand.
MJets operating the first and only FBO & Private Jet Terminal in Thailand has now moved into a new facilities which include:
- Luxurious 3,400 sq. ft. Executive Lounge which can accommodate up to 70 people including separate special private room and private meeting room for VIP passengers desiring highly private accommodations
- Shower-equipped Crew Lounge and Crew Rest facilities
- Four training / conference rooms, the largest one can accommodate up to 60 people
- On-site Customs, Immigration and Security Service
- Two hangars totaling 52,800 sq. ft., the largest one can accommodate an ACJ / BBJ.